Individuals seek counseling and therapy for a wide variety of concerns such as:
- Anxiety & Panic, Depression
- Marriage & Family Problems
- Substance Abuse, Addiction, Alcoholism
- Stress Management and Lifestyle Change
- Life Transitions – Divorce, Job Loss, Illness or Injury, Loss of Loved One
Therapy can help a person get to the heart of their concerns more quickly and objectively than what may be possible by talking with friends or family members.
I use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for rapid treatment of a variety of issues. I also use Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy that involves the use of traditional practices of mindfulness and equanimity to prevent and ease depression, anxiety and addictions.